Rich Dad Poor Dad is one of the best book I ever read about self growth and financial development. Here are some of best quotes from this book.
- Today, the most dangerous advice you can give to a child is “Go to school, get good grades, and look for a safe secure job”.
- Remember that financial intelligence is the mental process via which we solve our financial problems.
- There is a difference between being poor and being broke. Broke is temperorary. Poor is eternal.
- Most people donot know that it’s their emotions that are doing the thinking. Your emotions are your emotions, but you have got to learn to do your own thinking.
- A job is only a short-term solution to a long-term problem.