In the ever-changing era, technology is consistently infusing in various aspects of life and creating an astronomically powerful impact on the world. Around the globe, different institutions have implemented a variety of forms of technology with the sole purpose of enhancing the student’s interest and achievement. According to the researchers, technology is regarded as a catalyst towards the provision of increasing learning opportunities to the students. Similarly, the realm of academic research is also experiencing a technology makeover. The implementation of technologies inevitably creates positive and negative impacts on the student’s academic achievements as well as the research paper. Do you sometimes feel distracted due to the windows popping up on the screen during research? Certainly, who doesn’t! Let’s explore the ways in which technology can create a powerful impact on the research process:
- Availability of the MOOCs: A range of Massive Open Online Courses is offered to the prospective students for demystifying the research process. These courses are generally aimed at assisting the students who are striving to discern the research approaches and develop the skills. Moreover, it provides you with the ability to implement those research skills in the studies as well as professional life. The innovative approach to the distance learning process naturally creates a positive impact on the students.
- Access to huge online databases: A vast amount of information, scholarly journal articles, e-books, and peer-reviewed articles are available on the internet to aid the research process. You can also get the Spanish, French, Mandarin, or swahili translation of all of these resources in an instant. Moreover, access is quite easy, flexible, and quick as compared to traditional libraries. However, some pitfalls might occur due to the heavy reliance on the internet for the research process. These new digital tools could be misused by the dishonest ones as it offers the temptation for the copyright infringement act also known as plagiarism. In addition to that, the availability of massive amount of data could make the students overwhelmed and impede their research process.
- Increased Collaboration and Feedback: The conventional research process involved institutional boundaries. Thus, it impeded the researcher’s way of engaging frequently with colleagues in long-term projects. However, digital tools have significantly eased the lives of current researchers. The collaborative research work can be efficiently processed through access to video conferencing, social media platforms, and email. Additionally, the convenient aspect of the Internet allows individuals to conduct the research work comfortably at home. It notably assists the improvisation of the research skills. The establishments of virtual environments through high-speed networks increasingly enable human interaction at a distance. The evolving technologies including machine translation have reduced the linguistic barriers involved in the collaboration between people of different countries. Therefore, the students can easily avail the assistance of different country’s professionals in their research process.
- Distractions during research: Let’s imagine a scenario you must be acquainted with. You’re highly involved in an intensive research process and punching the keys of the laptop like a dexterous writer. However, a desktop notification pops up saying “A new Message”. Would you head towards reading the message or continue typing? The former, of course! Don’t worry, that’s an inevitable decision taken by most of the students. These digital tools including social media platforms significantly assist the students but they also distract you. If you’re feeling that it seems too exaggerating then here’s the reason. A distraction loses about 25 minutes of your concentration before returning to the original task.
- Enhancing the creative aspect: Certainly, the impact of technology in instilling the elements of creativity and innovativeness in a student cannot be underestimated. The easy availability of the information along with the notable ways of manipulating it tends to speed up the creative process. Students need not put in much of any effort as their entire paper can be easily checked for errors using the Best Grammar checker, thus making the process quite fast and simple. Additionally, the information tools predominantly enhance the ability to extract the research topics from the current observations rather than the researcher’s curiosity. The digital tools, like final cut pro, enable the representation of the information in an organized manner along with the relevant graphic or textual displays.
- Enabled the stimulations: The digital technologies also allow the researchers to examine the world from a wide perspective, for example, enabling the modeling of the complex climate systems. The students can take assistance from the researchers having direct access to sophisticated research instruments. The computers can be efficiently used for the stimulation of the different natural phenomenon.
- The Assistance of the Online Services: Research papers are inevitably considered as the daunting and tedious papers by the students. Therefore, the act of procrastination, lack of research skills or the tight approaching deadlines could impede the way of producing the best quality research paper. Instead of worrying, such students could easily acquire the assistance of the Essay Writing Services available just a click away. These services conventionally offer the research paper, term paper, essays, and thesis writing services in a variety of disciplines at affordable prices.
Word’s Best Ebook Writing Software (97% Discount Available) Get it Now
Technology has sufficiently influenced the lives of people around the world. However, the positive or negative nature of those impacts is dependent upon the individuals. Therefore, avoid the distractions and aim to extract the fruitful benefits out of the technological advancements.
Mitchell Starc has been working to pursue his career in the area of writing and reading. He has been presenting his superiority 7dollaressay cheap writing Service, as a writer and working with the writing challenged customers for more than 7 years. He loves to read books, write articles, and mainly of all work hard towards achieving goals.