In the early time of startup, having a little amount of cash for marketing is normal. Before the arrival of the internet, the promotion of business through fliers might have been a misery. But now, every kind of opportunity is available on the internet. Here are the 10 steps to promote business online with a low budget:
- Design a Website: In order to make up your presence, it is necessary to create a website that users can visit for information. You don’t have to be an experienced web developer for that. There are many services such as WordPress which provides the guide to the business website. Get Your Business Online (GYBO) program helps in developing websites. In addition to that, an increased amount of traffic has been observed coming from the mobile users. The websites should be optimized for Smartphone and other mobile devices.
- Build the content of your website: When a basic website is created, it should be filled in with the useful content which is related to the brand. Take the potential customers into consideration while writing the content. The information can include the history of business, description of special offers, information about the business offers and testimonies from the customers. The website is purposely made for customer’s visit. Therefore, it must be easy to find. You should seize each and every opportunity to distribute the website address.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): It is a series of strategies which enhances the visibility of the site in the organic results of web search engine. It helps the site in attaining higher rank placement. It ensures that the website is primed for its performance on web search engine. Make use of keywords to drive traffic towards your blog. You can use Keyword difficulty tools to get knowledge of targeted keywords to incorporate in content. For a more effective approach towards SEO strategy, the guides can be consulted.
- Choose a blogging service and start writing: You can create a blog on a separate website with the help of blogging service, for example, WordPress and Blogger. Moreover, you can also incorporate a blog in your site with the help of a program or website set-up service. Writing blog is another way to communicate with the customers. It also helps your company in prospering through followers. The key to success in blogging is to frequently update the stream. As an abandoned and dormant blog is not worthy of seizing customer’s attention.
- Write Blog Post regularly: Try to be an active blogger. Set a timeframe for blogging as if there are many updated post, the subscriber might get annoyed with the spate of information. If you have spare time then create a backlog of content for use in future. People are much attracted towards lists and roundups instead of long paragraphs, so try to use this style in the content.
- Use the popular local listing services: You have to register your business with the popular local listing services which include Google My Business, Bing places, and Yahoo, Google My Business makes the brand visible on Google Searches and Google Maps. Yahoo Local is free and takes minutes to set up. Whereas, Bing Places also has similar services.
- Get hold of Social Media: It has become a necessary investment for every business as it assists in gaining exposure. It is a vital source to target the potential customers; therefore, the business must have the presence on social media through Marketing Heaven. It will maximize the opportunities for communication of information to people. Facebook page permits you to flourish more through ads and offers. Whereas, Twitter allows you to establish a direct connection with the customers. Google+ offers you visibility and LinkedIn networking helps you in start up at both personal and company level. The social media must be selected in accordance with the business type and targeted audience. Moreover, you are required to engage with customers by quick replies to customer’s queries.
- Go ahead with multimedia: Multimedia is like an ornament which inevitably attracts the people towards it. There are many multimedia networks which allow you to establish your creativity such as Pinterest, YouTube, Flickr, and Instagram. Pinterest and Instagram mainly focus on images. YouTube gives a free platform to give away creative promotional videos. Plus, you can also Pay for YouTube Subs and likes, so as to ensure that your content gets the attention it requires. It can be anything enthralling and captivating as soon as it is related to your brand. Whereas, Flickr allows you to compile all the business related photos in one place and provide a link to your site.
- Press release: It is a vital and powerful media tool which helps in gaining publicity. Whenever the business has a news which is worthy of getting published, consider press releasing it. There are many websites which can be used for press releases. Moreover, customers spend most of their leisure time on social media, so you can even use that platform for the press release.
Read it too: WEBSITE VS. FACEBOOK – WHICH ONE?
- Join the relevant communities: Nowadays, there is not a single platform which doesn’t have communities to join. You should actively contribute in communities and build a rapport in there. But, remember to mention a link in your post. Furthermore, try to establish a connection with the vendors, customers and even competitors on all the social media accounts. You can even reach out to the customers by creating content to email them. When a user visits the website, offer him some incentive and ask for subscribing to your mailing list.
Online promotion has become a necessity for almost every other business. There are many search engines and advertising services that have made it easy. The services are either free of cost or of low cost which inevitably helps people to get a sound presence online on the low budget.
Umer Ali is a Seo SMM expert and He is guiding beginner How they can use social media Marketing online and Start Her own business and He learn Many Student online SEO he also trains Under the “Found” Best SEO company in Pakistan.